March 2023

Volunteer Opportunities for Champions for Children

Join Us in supporting our local community who stand with Kids in Crisis!


Hope Box Mart

A consignment sale event is providing items for newborns up to children aged 12 years old for the upcoming Spring and Summer seasons!

Each seller can sell between 50 and 200 items, giving their gently used items a new life!

 70% of each item's selling price is returned to the seller at the end of the sale. The other 30% goes to The Hope Box to help aid other moms in need. This sale aims to provide an event that helps meet the needs of our community in many ways.

Sign Up Here

Volunteer and Support our community Social Workers

Social Worker Appreciation Luncheon

Image Church - 2053 Franklin Way SE #100, Marietta, GA 30067

11:30 am - 1:00 pm

March 31st at 

Sign Up Below